Monday, November 11, 2013

Guest House Living Room Before and Afters

Two years ago we bought this house that came with an amazing full and detached mother-in-law suite, and our single friend moved in and immediately began renovating.  Now engaged (to a girl with impeccable style, as you'll see), today he lives in what looks like an entirely new space.  Hold on to your hats, kids, because this before and after post is drastic and awesome!
before
after
before
after
 Together they have made this a home.  Once this little apartment was tragic and empty, but now it's beautiful and cozy.   Of course, they would tell you it's still not finished, but I'm just so proud of them I couldn't wait to share. I'm looking forward to having such a decorating talent to help me with my place!
 So tell us, 
what do you think?

1 comment: