Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Main House: Before

The Exterior
The Kitchen

The Den


Bedroom 1

The Hall
The Bathroom
 You bet your britches that's pink tile.  And lilac paint above. 
Bedroom 2

 The Front Entry
The Living Room/Dining Room


The Backyard


That's all for now, folks!  Now on the docket we have move-in, unpack, birth a baby, and start on home improvement projects.  In no particular order.  I hereby do solemnly promise to post "after" photos and details upon completion of each home improvement project here on my blog.

Kirk out.

4 comments:

  1. Oooohh!! I love the hardwood floors!! And the back yard is awesome!!!! You can have a real garden back there!! Congrats on the house girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a large house!!! Your kitchen cabinets over your stove and refrigerator look just like my parents cabinets (same hardware and all). :) Love the wood on the ceiling in your den (very cool). Large windows everywhere too! Love the archway into your living/dining room. Fireplace is beautiful too! Can't wait to see updates on all of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, my friends! of course, now that I'm supposed to be 'taking it easy' and keeping my feet elevated, all I want to do is unpack and start painting. I've had lots of help, though, so unpacking at least should be feasible to complete by the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your pics with us. Can't wait to see what your creativity will produce. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete